Falstaff Magazine, one of the most authoritative food and wine companies in French-speaking Europe, has chosen to reward our 2019 reserves, which include awards for their wine excellence.
The protagonists of this edition are:
- Maurizio Fuselli 2019, 92 points: “Intense ruby red with a slight revival on the edge. Ripe cherry and dried figs on the nose, a slight balsamic note on the aftertaste. On the palate it shows a rich fruit, it is juicy and balanced and has a beautiful length and elegance”;
- Aldone 2019, 93 points: “Rich ruby red with a slight brightening on the rim. Ripe cherry and dried figs on the nose, a slight balsamic note on the aftertaste. The palate displays rich fruit, is juicy and balanced and has nice length and elegance“;
- Franchesato 2019, 91 points: “Clear medium ruby red. Ripe Amarena cherry, dark wild berries and plum on the nose, slightly balsamic and spicy on the aftertaste. Fresh and juicy on the palate, with strong but well integrated tannins and a harmonious, nice finish“;
- Il Tarabuso 2019, 91 points: “Dark ruby with garnet reflections. Fragrant and inviting on the nose, of dark plums and cassis, with notes of black pepper and leather. Full-bodied, with tight tannins and good pressure for a nice drinking experience, it closes with dark chocolate in the finish”;
- Marchesale 2019, 92 points: “Rich ruby red core with a slight brightening on the rim. Spicy nose of black pepper and toasted notes from the wood ageing, a touch of orange on the aftertaste. The palate is full-bodied with fine tannins, mouth-filling with plenty of body, long finish“.
These are not our only wines selected by Falstaff: click here and discover them all!