REG UE 1169/2011 – FOOD SOLD AND / OR ADMINISTRATED COULD CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING SUBSTANCES THAT MAY CAUSE ALLERGIES AND INTOLERANCES
- Cereals containing gluten (wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelled, kamut or their hybridized strains and derivatives);
- crustaceans and crustacean products;
- eggs and egg products;
- fish and fish products;
- peanuts and peanut products;
- soy and soy products;
- milk and milk products (including lactose);
- nuts and their products (almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashew nuts, pecans, Brazil nuts, macadamia nuts, pistachios);
- celery and celery products;
- mustard and mustard products;
- sesame seeds and sesame seed products;
- sulfur dioxide and sulphites (in concentrations above 10 mg / kg or 10 mg / liter in terms of total SO₂ to be calculated for the products as proposed ready for consumption or reconstituted according to the manufacturers’ instructions);
- lupins and lupine products;
- shellfish and shellfish-based products.
DEAR CUSTOMERS ARE INVITED TO INFORM THE STAFF ABOUT ANY ALLERGIES, FOOD INTOLERANCES OR FOOD-RELATED CONDITIONS TO ENSURE A SAFE STAY.